the little brother and i were feeling crafty today.
- large cereal box
- paint (ultramarine, black, and white)
- paper (black and white)
- some sort of small plastic lid
- clear tape
- rubber cement
I legitimately laughed out loud.
Amy: You save everyone, you always do, that’s what you do.
The Doctor: Not always. I’m sorry.
Amy: Then what is the point of you?
Rory: Is so devoted to the site that whenever there’s an error, he’ll wait forever by his computer until it’s back up
- Nine: Tags everything as “fantastic”, advises his followers to stay awake by eating bananas (good source of potassium), has Jackie Tyler blocked, recs Charles Dickens most weeks, loves geeky academic memes and calls anons in his ask box “stupid apes”
- Captain Jack: Cannot resist clicking his mouse on every person’s username, uses his Time Agency technology to basically invent the idea of dirty tags
- Ten: Adds looooong, rambling comments to every single post, signs off nightly saying “I don’t want to go”, starts off every ask box reply with “Wellllll”, tells everyone that they’re “brilliant”, frequently reblogs blond women, rotates between a navy and brown background, has a ginger as his icon, keeps “little shops” as a tracked tag and is rather involved with the Harry Potter fandom
- Martha: Fabulous David Tennant fangirl with brilliant posts; also follows medical blogs
- Donna: Oi, she’s just on to like every post of Captain Jack’s.
- The Master: Runs FuckYeahTeletubbies, follows every Doctor blog and secretly gets excited when they post a video, hacks into the Tumblr datacenter to change every user’s icon to his face
- River: On only to hush blogs that openly share TV/movie/book spoilers without warning
- Eleven: Constantly searches for unusual meal recipes, follows every hipster blog he can find and even runs one about hats, thinks reblogs “are cool”, is baffled by Tumblr vocabulary and doesn’t use it correctly, has Marilyn Monroe as his background, frequently takes a break from typing to eat biscuits
- Amy: Has the power to type in a Scottish accent
- The Weeping Angels: are the Tumbeasts, and they have the datacenter.
- Rose also was going to join Tumblr, but then she got high.